Standards to Meet:
- Include pictures, documentation, and a reflection of at least two college campus visits.
- These college campus visits may be accomplished on one of the STEM Center trips or on your own.
- If it is on your own, include proof that your tour was organized by the college (ex: email confirmation, signatures/stamps from college, follow-up letter, etc.)
- An informal tour will not count. Documentation must be provided to prove it was an official tour.
- It is not about stepping onto a campus, but it is about giving yourself every chance to learn everything that school has to offer. Ask questions!!
- According to DCS policies, juniors and seniors may visit a college and receive an excused absence if proper planning and communication with the attendance office occurs both prior to and after the trip. See DCS Policies or speak with the attendance office or Students Services for details. Ask for help.