Standards to Meet:
- Continued communication with your advisor (homeroom teacher) is key.
- You must show that your portfolio has been updated throughout your years at Davie.
- You also must meet all posted deadlines for submission your junior year in order to be allowed to submit your senior year for Distinction recognition.
- You must maintain records of checklists (9th & 10th grades) and your rubric (11th grade) to turn in with your portfolio. Losing documentation could risk your status as a STEM Distinction Graduate.
- If you choose not to communicate with your advisor, you risk your status as a STEM Distinction Graduate.