Class of 2020
- Juniors should be ready to turn in at least half of their Distinction Portfolio in Spring 2019.
- Juniors are not expected to have the whole portfolio completed, but they should have at least half of it in order to get feedback by the end of junior year to help make Distinction during senior year.
- ALL juniors seeking Distinction MUST turn in a portfolio for review this year.
- Failure to submit junior year disqualifies students from submitting for Distinction in senior year.
- Portfolios will be measured against the rubric, and feedback will be given in order for juniors to complete the process over the summer and re-submit in early Fall 2019.
- Students will submit final portfolios at the beginning of their senior year. A date will be announced by the end of this year.
- See your STEM advisors (homeroom teachers) for more information.