Class of 2020 Distinction Review Process:
- Juniors submit portfolios to STEM advisor (homeroom teacher) by April 12, 2018.
- Juniors are not expected to have the whole portfolio completed, but they should have at least half of it in order to get feedback by the end of junior year to help make Distinction during senior year.
- ALL juniors seeking Distinction MUST turn in a portfolio for review THIS year.
- Failure to submit junior year disqualifies students from submitting for Distinction in senior year.
- ALL juniors seeking Distinction MUST turn in a portfolio for review this year.
- THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE!!
- Portfolios will be measured against the rubric, and feedback will be given in order for juniors to complete the process over the summer and submit the final portfolio in early Fall 2019.
- Students will submit final portfolios at the beginning of their senior year. Dates for early submission (for those seeking early college admission) and regular submission will be announced by the end of this year.
- See your STEM advisors (homeroom teachers) for more information.